• Anyone can ‘spot’ from any (remote) pc/laptop and create EDL’s
• Fast and intelligent buffering/caching, shortcuts support
• Supports LOW as well as full HIGH resolution
• Search on project level with built-in search engine, access metadata and check status on projects
• Add axle™ to web-access (archive) footage from any phone, iPad or laptop-pc
• Add Adobe Prelude® to support editing and transcoding
• Ingest files (MXF-QuickTime-GoPro®) from camera, local drive or network
MXFmediabrowser makes any desktop pc or laptop
a professional media browsing station.
Journalists, producers and researchers can browse, spot, pre-select video segments, add comments/metadata and output their EDL or AAF.
These Edit Decision Lists (EDL) are made available
to the editing-professionals working on Avid®, Adobe® Premiere® Pro, EDIUS®, DaVinci Resolve®, Final Cut Pro® and/or Autodesk®. You can also have it transcoded based on that EDL to a ready to air file.
This add-on can handle the same MXFserver platform project structure and is fully integrated in many ways.
It is a smart-tool that can be used standalone, in a network or even remotely with an internet connection. It provides the non-professional editors a tool to save costly time of editing experts and on editing systems.
Content can be read from a local hard disk or
the MXFserver Environment including timecodes.
MXFmediabrowser is a complete file based workflow
on any desktop, laptop or windows tablet.
MXFmediabrowser has the feature set for PRO-use while having the ease to use for anyone.
• Fast and intelligent buffering/caching
• Frame accurate video scrolling
• Comfortable to experienced editors
• Mouse control and -the- (I-O-J-K-..) shortcuts
Add axle's web based search capabilities to MXFserver if you want to ‘log it – find it – collaborate on it’ from any phone, iPad or laptop.
You can add the Cloud option to echo and stream low res.
Fully integrated with MXFserver.
That’s axle™ with MXFserver.
Radically simple. Making it easy.
Combine Prelude® with MXFserver and you can add basic editing to the features of ingest, log, transcode, export and publish.
Prelude® fully integrates with MXFserver,so you can work faster and stay organized.